2 Staged Poses p.2

I made these poses for this works and, I hope, they will be useful for you =)
(yeah, again =) but not so dramatical as previous set)
Poses WITH PLAYLIST!
Format: Package


The first pose is... a_ersel_pose_99 or a_ersel_pose_100
It was made for contest's stage "Model in museum". I used MedievalDocks by jennisims as decor.
The are 2 variations of the pose. I other variant the left arm is up.

The second pose is... a_ersel_pose_132

Everyboby knows Jasmine. This is my variant =) It was made for contest's stage "Disney".
Thank's to Irink@a for hair and accessories.


In this pack you can find 2 single packages without playlist
and one package with set with playlist.









5 comments:

  1. this is great :) could you may tell me where the hair of pose 132 is from? Ninjy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank's) here http://irinkakic.blogspot.com/
      but I edited it much in PS

      Delete
    2. wow.. your mesh is much better. you should upload your hair!! ;)

      Delete
    3. it's not the mesh =) It is art =))

      Delete